Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Two flat tires later...

Me (Lewie), Jenna, and Marianne went on a ride together today. It was supposed to be about a 50 mile ride, but we had some trouble. First, in Nazareth, I got a flat tire. Luckily for me, we were right next to Curt's Cyclery where we purchased our bikes, so I got it fixed ad we kept riding. Then, about 30 minutes later, Jenna got a flat tire in Bath. I guess it was good to get it now cause we learned how to repair it, but it seriously inhibited our ride. I called Tess (my little sister) and she picked Jenna up; me and Marianne rode back. Ended up going only about 30 miles today. But we left our bikes at the shop to get packed up so we can ship them to Florida through UPS. 2 more days till we leave!!

~Lewie

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting very good article, if this is your new blog then really you working is appreciative keep it continue hard working...Thank youTires Miami

    ReplyDelete