Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pray for Consolatta

Yo my name is Jon and tomorrow I'm going to ride with my She's My Sister bike shirt on. We had a nice little flow session after our presentation, and Jon came up with this after about five minutes of thinking. Our group's talent is not freestyle rapping. Today we got up and left the Baker's house in Savannah to take a nice ride into downtown. We had lunch at a place called Olympia cafe that was right by the river. We made the cross into South Carolina(our second state). We all recognize that Florida by far has the greatest sign for entering the state followed by Georgia and South Carolina pulls up the rear. Our ride was slow, and we finished the forty miles at about six. We spoke with a group of youth in Blufton, South Carolina. After the talk Andy and Marianne showed off their trick shots to the youth on a mini basketball hoop. I think they only actually made one shot, but they got a good reaction on that one. So we got back to the house, and we now realize that we have a hundred and twenty miles tomorrow. We are praying expectantly for a nice tail wind. We continue to pray and speak for our sisters in the Congo, and we ask that you would join us. A specific prayer request is that our sister Consolatta would regain strength in her legs and be able to walk again. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. We prayed before we got out of bed and in my devo I read Psm 18:29 With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. Go in His strength and covering expectantly and we will listen for the report of how He showed up!

    ReplyDelete