Monday, March 21, 2011

Get To Know Our Bike Riders- Marianne Millen


Hi I’m Marianne Millen and I am a junior at The Pennsylvania State University. I am studying elementary education and I am hoping to someday get a job working for and helping the needy in low income areas. When I heard about the bike ride, I was immediately excited to help out in any way that I could. I really hope that God will use me to raise awareness and support for the DRC in my community here at Penn State as well as to the many people and churches we encounter on this summer bike ride. I am very excited to see how God is going to move and work through his willing vessels.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mar! Good Luck! I am thinking about you and praying for you....Love You! You are going to do great! "Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain."

    ReplyDelete