Monday, March 21, 2011

Get To Know Our Bike Riders- Shannon Cutlip


My name is Shannon Cutlip. I am a Colorado-based photographer and a passionate follower of Christ. When I learned of the She’s My Sister Bike Tour, my first reaction was, “There’s no way I could take 10 weeks off work to do something like this.” But the more I thought and prayed about it, the more I started seeing it was the perfect summer for it. So I am taking a step of faith, quitting my job, and trusting that God will help take care of the details. I am an avid cyclist. In my opinion there’s no better way to see the country than on a bicycle. But as psyched as I am for the ride, I am thrilled to have the chance to do something I love that will assist others in desperate need. The cause that we’re riding for is incredible. I am grateful to have a part in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment